- Build, develop and manage a constant qualified lead pipeline through a structured approach to a large number of potential customers via e-mail, telephone channels, social media, and face-to-face meetings.
- Getting creative with writing emails and grabbing the attention of prospects.
- Must exceed the sales targets through stakeholder mapping, prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities
- Arouse the interest of customers, cultivate relationships with executive-level decision-makers and strive to become a trusted advisor and a partner.
- Quickly learn and present the products to the clients. Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Add new customers into the list to maximize revenue.
- Experience selling in B2B business with IT services or software products. BFSI domain will be added advantage.
MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience selling in B2B business with IT services or software products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.