Brief about the role
- We are looking for a leader whom people love to go to – learn, emulate and get inspired
- Own the project [end to end]
- Provide direction to teams, analyse project / client problems and work smartly
- Think business impact and influence customers
- Inspired by a fast-paced environment
- Open to questions and open to be questioned
- Garner the client’s respect for oneself and Winsoft
- Prepare to take on any challenge – be it at project, department or organisation level
- Responsible for Project Planning, Estimations, Scope Management, Time & Cost
Management, Quality Management, Resource Management, Risk Management,
Stakeholder Management & Vendor management
- Monitor and report on the status of project efforts, including consistent participation in
all project status activities, effectively managing project issues and risks.
- Manage complete SDLC including requirement gathering, functional documentation,
technical documentation, coding & implementation.
- Responsible for leading the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Responsible and accountable for the timely and relevant reporting of project progress,
accountable to the senior management team and to customers
- Drive customer engagement for satisfaction and ensure action planning and follow
through on issues identified by stakeholders & customers.
- Conducting CSAT regularly
- Responsible for ensuring effective resource allocation and utilization on projects and
handling a team of 10+ developers , BA, QA and Support people
- MUST be very open to travel at client site for discussions/requirement gathering
- Managing a team of 15+ resources
- Conducting appraisals of team members
- Mentoring and Motivating the Team constantly
- Regular reviews and submitting weekly reports for
- Projects Assigned and their current status
- Customers Assigned and their Current Status for Projects and Production Issues
- Timesheet Details of the Team and Cost Sheet Maintenance
- Releases Sent to Clients and Adherence details with Release Process and checklist
- Strong leadership skills involving communication skills verbal and written, ability to
communicate effectively, Influential leadership capabilities
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Managerial skills with emphasis on Change Management/Leadership, problem-solving
and team building.
- Exposure in the open-source stack (Java, Oracle, Spring, RESTful services,
- OR Exposure in the Microsoft stack (Asp.Net, C#, VB.Net, SQL Server/ Oracle, MVC,
RESTful services, Java Script/ Type Script)
- Ability to gracefully deal with escalations
- Agile/Scrum skills.
- PMP Certification
Bachelor of Engineering,Bachelor Of Computer Science,Master of Computer Science
Technical & Professional Requirements
PROJECT MANAGEMENT, PMP/PRINCE2 certification, Agile/Scrum skills.